Kings Oak Primary Learning Centre is a cashless school and has an online payment system for parents. This system will be changing from 'Pay 360 Education Payments' to 'School Gateway' from September 2023. This system allows you to pay for various school-related items, such as:
- School Dinners
- Trips and Visits - Deposits and Payments
- Other items for purchase will be added as the system is developed.
Kings Oak Primary Learning Centre has adopted a strict NO DEBT policy relating to school meals and breakfast club. Money owed affects the school’s overall budget and must be settled promptly. You can read all about our no debt policy which you can read HERE.
In order to use the system, each parent must ensure the contact details school hold on record are up to date. You will need to sign up using your email address and mobile number.
If you are unable to pay online please contact the school office who will issue a unique PayPoint card. This will allow you to pay by cash at local many outlets or the post office.
Any credit or debit currently held on your lunch account will automatically transfer across to School Gateway.
How to activate your account
- To access the system, please download the 'School Gateway' app from your app store.
- Press ‘Sign Up’ then enter the email and mobile number your school has on record. If you’re not sure if they have the right details, it’s best to check and update first.
- Press ‘Send PIN’. You will receive a text message with your unique PIN.
- You’re now ready to log in and start using School Gateway.
How to log in
- Once you have your PIN, go ahead and launch the School Gateway app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Enter the email you have registered with your school and the PIN you received. If you didn’t get a PIN, it is likely because your school doesn’t have the right contact info. Get in touch with them to check.
- If both the email and PIN are entered correctly, hit ‘Login’ and you’re ready to start engaging with your school.