Friends of Kings Oak PTA
All parents, carers, guardians, and staff are automatically members of Kings Oak Primary Learning Centre and are welcome to attend meetings. Please don’t be shy, we would love to see you there!
What The PTA Does
We are passionate about our school and helping the children be the best they can be. Over the years we have raised money to help the school in numerous ways and are hugely proud of the results
We are always looking for new fundraising ideas and opportunities, but we usually raise money through fun events and initiatives:
- Summer Fete
- Christmas Fayre
- Bake Sales
- Penny Jar Races
- Family Film nights
We spend the money to enrich the children’s education
We are currently looking towards funding new P.E equipment and other items for the classes.
More recently we have contributed towards/purchased:
- Cleared and created a Forest School area for the children
- Donated a new stage to the school
- Bought an Easter egg for each child at Easter
- Presented a pantomime to the children
- Ran a penny jar race to raise money for the Forest School and organised a movie afternoon for the winners
- Contributed to a new playground trim trail
Helps the School
- Helps with the Christmas and Summer Fairs
- Provides refreshments at the Christmas and Year 6 Leaver productions
- Helps fund and run fun events throughout the year for the children such as Easter egg hunts and Halloween scavenger hunts.
Details of our upcoming events can be found on this page, in the weekly newsletters, and in the school reception. Also, be sure to check out the ''School Calendar Page' of the school website and the information below to see our latest up-and-coming events.
If you would like more information about how you can become involved, please speak to our staff representative Miss Beever or our PTA Chairperson Mrs N Walker. We look forward to meeting you!