We offer a 'before school breakfast club' to all full-time children in Reception (FS2) to Year 6. Children attending breakfast clubs can benefit in a number of ways in terms of their health, school attendance and attainment. It can also help them settle in school before registration and lessons.
At our breakfast club we will:
- provide a healthy nutritious start to the day
- help children to be alert and ready to learn
- encourage children to mix with their friends
- improve attendance and performance throughout the day
- reassure parents that their child is safe when dropped off in the morning.
Our breakfast club is open Monday to Friday 08:00 am to 08:40 am and costs just £2.00 per day which must be paid by cash on arrival. We provide children with breakfast in a safe environment and an opportunity for them to engage in a range of activities. Children must arrive in the breakfast club by 08:30 am and the cost is £2.00 per day per child. We are sure you will agree that the service is excellent value for money and covers the cost of cereals, toast, juice and fun activities to entertain the children.
BREAKFAST CLUB IS CURRENTLY ONLY OPEN TO THE CHILDREN OF WORKING PARENTS WHO NEED EARLY MORNING CHILDCARE.
After School Clubs
UNFORTUNATELY, AFTER-SCHOOL CLUBS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.