Pay 360- Ordering your child's lunch
8 October 2021 (by Jade Taylor (JadeT))
In school we have a user-friendly system called Pay 360. Using Pay 360, parents can now access a MENU widget that enables you to see our menus on a weekly basis and select your child's meal choice in advance or indicate whether they will be bringing a Packed Lunch. You can still use this option even if your child is entitled to Universal or Free school meals.
We encourage ALL our parents/carers to take this opportunity to sign up and select their child's meal choices. This not only saves time in the classroom but also ensures that you know what your child is being served in order to plan your evening menu at home.
Once you have registered, here are some instructions on ordering your child’s lunches;
• Once signed into your account, click the Menus widget.
• The Menus calendar page displays weeks where meal selections can be made.
• Each week has five selection fields, one for each day of the week. A tick indicates a meal choice has already been made for the day. A question mark indicates no choice has yet been made for the day.
• Click anywhere in a week box to enable meal selection and display the menu for the selected week. Scroll down to see all selections.
• The Choices for this menu must be expressed by date is displayed at the top of the page. This is the date by which you must make selections. This date will have been chosen by your school. You will not be able to make or amend choices through SIMS Pay after this date although your child can still do so at daily dinner registration.
• For each day, select the Type of Meal from the drop-down list. The options are School Meal, Packed Lunch and Home.
• If either Packed Lunch or Home is selected, no further action is required for that day.
• If School Meal is selected, the meal options for the day become available for selection.
We hope these instructions are helpful, however if there are any issues at all please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com.