Year 6 Blog
We are delighted to have our very own year 6 blog where children can ask questions or let us know how they are getting on with their learning. Click on the above picture to take a look.
- Keep your details private
- Never use your last name on your page
- Don’t give or post your home email, home address, telephone or mobile number to anyone.
- Keep your passwords safe. Don’t give them to anyone. If you think someone else knows it, tell your teacher immediately.
- You may not log in using anyone else’s user name or password.
- Ask permission before you write about anyone.
- Only put links that the school has approved of on your weblog.
- You may not post anything that is rude or insulting to others.
- Be kind
- Be respectful
Remember, even if you post from home, the school’s internet rules still apply.
It is against the law to copy other people’s work and post it on your blog as if it was your own. You may post quotes from people as long as you tell your readers who said it.
You may not upload your favourite music onto your blog.
What happens if you break the rules?
Every blog is monitored by your teacher and by moderators. If someone breaks a rule the following may happen:
- You may be asked to put it right
- Your parents may be informed
- You will be warned about your future behaviour
- Your blog/password may be temporarily suspended, or even deleted
- Anyone who keeps breaking the rules will no longer be allowed to blog