LAST WEEK BEFORE RETURNING TO SCHOOL!
Wow! What a crazy few weeks we have had. One to remember, hey? We now have our final week of online learning before coming back into the classroom. We cannot wait to see you all on Monday 8th March. We bet you have all grown so much! We know that some of you may be feeling worried, scared or anxious as well as being excited! Please speak to your teacher about how you are feeling because you will not be the only one feeling that way.
A big well done to those of you who have been working so hard online. It hasn't gone unnoticed. Remember to have a go at the wider curriculum work which is on the webpage below for you. Please email it in to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can see what wonderful stuff you have been up to.
What to do this week:
- There will be NO LIVE lessons on Thursday and Friday (APART FROM PE!). This is to give teachers planning time ready for your return! There will be lessons online for you to complete and submit.
- Please submit your PE challenge work for Thursday with Mr Murray. This is on assignments.
- Complete some of the wider curriculum tasks below and send them in.
- Try to get up at the normal 'school time' so that you won't feel like a zombie next week.
- There will be no catch up calls on Friday so please check in with one of the adults if you need to talk about anything.
Miss Keenan, Miss Clarke and Mr Hannan.
Tips for uploading work as an assignment
|Assignments if you are uploading an image.pdf||Download|
|Assignments if you are uploading an image.pptx||Download|
|Assignments if you have Microsoft Office on your device.pdf||Download|
|Assignments if you have Microsoft Office on your device.pptx||Download|
|How to upload a file from your device.pdf||Download|
|How to upload a file from your device.pptx||Download|
|How to upload an image taken on your phone.pdf||Download|
|How to upload an image taken on your phone.pptx||Download|
Please click your teacher's picture to find the work for your Maths class and Literacy!
Wider Curriculum 01.03.21
Here are some useful links for you to use during your learning from home journey!