We offer a 'before school breakfast club' to all full time children in Reception (FS2) to Year 6. Children attending breakfast clubs can benefit in a number of ways in terms of their health, school attendance and attainment. It can also help them settle in school before registration and lessons.
At our breakfast club we will:
- provide a healthy nutritious start to the day
- help children to be alert and ready to learn
- encourage children to mix with their friends
- improve attendance and performance throughout the day
- reassure parents that their child is safe when dropped off in the morning.
Our breakfast club is open Monday to Friday 08:00am to 08:40am and costs just £1.20 per day. We provide children with breakfast in a safe environment and an opportunity for them to engage in a range of activities. Children must arrive in breakfast club by 08:30am.
There is no need to book a place as your child is able to turn up as and when convenient.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS
We offer a wide range of after school clubs which are offered to targeted year groups. We like to make sure that we offer a variety of after school clubs and update what we offer every term. Our clubs are non-chargeable and run from 3:00pm to 4:00pm.